cute-evil.

cute-evil.
not all cute things are good.

Monday

laaaaaaaaame.

i can't make these things up.  i am either very, very blessed, or horribly cursed.  i was walking in a very congested area the other morning, and there was a lot of construction going on, both sides of the street.  where there is construction, there are generally construction workers (unless they're on union break, which leaves about a 30% chance of actually seeing a construction worker).  you may have noticed i've been a bit down on the dumps and hard on myself lately, and my inner narcissist thought: "well, as long as you're walking by construction workers, there's a chance one of them will say something that will boost your ego!" (even if it's from this guy)

 

i walked through a herd of about 20 or so construction workers, and all i got was "hey, not bad".  wow.  really?  that's all you've got?  it wasn't enough to give me an ego boost.  it certainly wasn't even enough for me to pretend to get indignant.  i've gotten better compliments from this guy:


lesson for (construction worker) guys: please... if you're going to say something, please make it lewd enough for me to get indignant or funny/ridiculous enough to make me laugh and/or give me an ego boost.  do your job, for crying out loud.  take some lessons.  isn't that in the construction worker job description????

No comments:

Post a Comment