cute-evil.

cute-evil.
not all cute things are good.

Monday

this is me, containing myself.

walking once again in sweaty, nasty gym clothes (don't judge me), i felt something behind me.  creeping.  hovering.  edging ever closer...


i had headphones in, but he persisted until i was forced to stop and talk to him at a traffic light.  it was as i suspected - a creepy dude.


he asked me one or two arbitrary questions, but in his defense, he didn't beat around the bush.  "so do you have a guy"?
"yes", i lied.
creepy dude: "well how close are you?"
me: "ummm pretty close, he's pretty awesome."
creepy dude: "yo, i could come between you two?"
me: "noooo... um, i don't think so.  he's a pretty good guy, i'm pretty happy with him.  good guys are hard to find."
creepy dude: "you just found one".
me: "siiiiiiiiiiiigh"

as he continued to speak, i had an image slowly edge its way into my mind.  he looked less like a man, and more like...


he was slimy and prickly at the same time.  based on prior experience, my guess is that he thought he was really smooth.  in reality, any woman with eye or ears would know he was about as smooth as one of these:


fact is, i'd rather wipe my nose with one of these than spend any more time around that guy.

lesson for guys:  NO!  STOP IT!  DOWN!  leave girls alone when they are wearing gym clothes and have both earphones in.  also, you are NOT a good guy when you volunteer to come between a girl and her guy.  even if he is fictional.  stop that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment