cute-evil.

cute-evil.
not all cute things are good.

Wednesday

(super secret) #1 thing girls love: being called fat.


i had a special treat today.  it almost made me swoon right off my chair.  i was eating a granola bar with peanut butter (granted, i was dipping it in the full jar of peanut butter at the time, but if you pretend you've never done that before, you are a dirty stinking ape of a liar).  the kid next to me (i'll call him the "mensa mammoth") turns to me and says: "are you dipping that granola bar in peanut butter"?  i nod (my mouth was full of delicious granola and peanut butter, and i'm too effing polite to talk with my mouth full).  mensa mammoth responds with a (smooth) smile: "classic fat kid move".   ummm... please stop.  you had me at "fat kid".  

this is the face i made:


lesson for guys: i will make you sit in the corner and wear one of these... but instead, you will have to write a bajillion times: "i will keep my fat mouth closed".


No comments:

Post a Comment