cute-evil.

cute-evil.
not all cute things are good.

Saturday

nope, that's NOT okay to say.


i've had a lot of things said to me as i'm walking down the street.  some good.  some not so good.  some downright bad.  some funny.  some that made no sense at all.  i want to break it down for guys which things are acceptable, and which things are not... ladies... anyone want to chime in and add to this list?  side note: part of me wants to hang out with the super-nerd in this picture...

ACCEPTABLE:
-LORD, have mercy!
-I love you! (this was said to me in a non-english country, so the effort was cute.  this is not acceptable in english-speaking countries)
-"Buenas!" (with a sweet smile)

BORDERLINE:
-hey, mami!

NOT ACCEPTABLE:
-kissing or "psst" noises
-sending songs with the line "tonight it's YOU i'm loving"
-oh baby, you got all that jelly, and me with no bread!

2 comments:

  1. Here's one for the UNACCEPTABLE list...
    From a pair of dirty old men at a NJ rest stop:
    "mmm, that's a tight girl right there."

    For the record, I feel skeevy just typing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed... that is gold medal nastiness.

    ReplyDelete