cute-evil.

cute-evil.
not all cute things are good.

Sunday

that makes me feel special.

my next adventure made me feel as special as receiving this cake would.  my next story is about a would be casanova (who will go by "rico suave" after this), who went to great lengths to make his womens feel special.  once, i was the lucky girl who was the focus of his attention.  his attention may have only lasted 15 or 20 minutes, but it will live in my memory forever.  rico suave was trying to convince me to spend some alone time with him before i went away for vacation. "but baby, i'll miss you... i love you..." his proclamations puzzled me since i knew he lived with his girlfriend.  when i asked him about his situation at home, rico suave had a quick comeback: "is that a problem?"  i responded that yes, in fact, that really didn't work for me.  he said: "i want you to meet her when you get back..." i racked my brain to try to figure out who he was talking about.  i asked: "who do you want me to meet?  your girlfriend?!" after he nodded to confirm, i wondered out loud, "um.  this may be a stupid question, but are you kidding?  somehow i don't think she'll want to meet me- does she know you consistently try to date me?"  rico suave said: "baby, it's okay.  i told her you were a lesbian".

lesson for guys: girls are not as stupid as you hope they are.  (this is an important one.  you may want to repeat it like a mantra.)

No comments:

Post a Comment