cute-evil.

cute-evil.
not all cute things are good.

Thursday

vacation girlfriend.


thinking about my next story makes me feel as happy as the unfortunate kitty in this picture.  le cafard really outdid himself once.  he started babbling one day about his plans to buy a place in another country- a warm one.  and he planned to have a certain type of house, near the water, and with a yard, so it would be good for me!  "ohhhhh you'll love it", he said.  i hated to ruin the dreamy look in his eyes by asking: "wait, i'm going to be there"?  "well yeah", he said.  i almost felt obtuse asking "ummm... how's your girlfriend going to feel about this?"  he looked at me like i told him 2+2 = infinity.  "psssht no.  she's not coming.  she'll stay here.  you'll be there, you'll take care of my vacation home.  you'll be like my vacation girlfriend".  for once, i was at a loss for words.

lesson for guys: no girl wants to be the "vacation girlfriend".

No comments:

Post a Comment